Download our free printable Wizards Halloween Bingo for the entire family to enjoy. Below is 2 sets with 2 different bingo boards (4 different boards total) and one set with the calling cards and a blank board. Consider laminating cards and calling card pieces or printing on cardstock to preserve the game for multiple uses.
- Print out different bingo boards for each participant plus the calling cards. Cut out the calling cards and put the squares in a hat/bowl.
- Designate one participant to be the caller and the rest will be players.
- Hand out one bingo board to each player. *Note each player should have a different board. If there are more than 4 players, use the blank board to create a new board
- Pick some type of object to mark your squares. (Ideas could be candy corn, M&Ms, skittles, etc.)
- Have each player put a marker over the free space.
- The designated caller will draw one calling card from the hat/bowl and announce the item on the card. Each player will cover that item on their bingo board with an object marker.
- Once a player has 5 squares covered in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) they say "BINGO" and win the game.
Play again by changing the designated caller and bingo boards between the participants.