Due to the evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) public health threat, we will be taking the following precautionary measures.
- Jr. Wizards Hoop Fest, scheduled for March 27 & 28 has been postponed indefinitely. Coaches and program directors should contact Zach Sisera (firstname.lastname@example.org) at ZeroGravity to discuss their options.
- The April 6 to 10 Spring Break Camp in Sterling, VA is canceled. A full refund will be issued.
- The April 15 Game Day Clinic is canceled. A full refund will be issued for tuition and any tickets purchased through DCFAMILY.com.
- We have adjusted our payment plan options for Jr. Wizards Summer Camps to the following;
- Initial deposit: $50, due at registration*
- First payment: $150, due June 1, 2020*
- Second payment: $150, due June 14, 2020*
*plus processing fee
- Any registration canceled due to COVID-19/coronavirius will be issued a full refund.
We are closely monitoring the situation, and will make a decision on future events as more information becomes available.
We appreciate your continued support of the Washington Wizards and Jr. Wizards Camps and Clinics.